Here are the rules:
1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog
4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Here goes, wow these last few posts have been quite a time of confession and transparency for me!
1) I NEVER wore flip flops until this summer (not even when I was a kid). Why? Because I think they look ugly on my feet and my husband says I have "duck toes" because of the gap between the big toe and the next one. Apparently I got over it because I now wear them so often that I have tan lines! See:
2) I do not snack. It's not that I don't like food, I just have other things on my mind and don't think about it. My daughter snacks every 2 hours. It makes me crazy to drop what I am doing to get her a snack when I feel no need for one. It makes me crazier to try to find snacks she can reach, fix and eat all by herself!
3) I am in LOVE with my laundry detergent! When I catch a whiff of it, it makes me smile! When I hug my kids and smell their clothes, I think, wow, their mom loves them so much, see how good their clothes smell! I even think other people must surely think this way as well. They surely think I REALLY love my kids because they smell so clean and fresh. I call it the smell of love! I always wanted to buy this laundry detergent, but we shopped at Sams in Iowa and Paul always bought the 5 gallon bucket of laundry detergent. Now I am free to buy Gain! Crazy aren't I???
Alayna and Mimmy
Alayna fixing Mimmy's "hair"...see the ponytail holders on the blanket?
5) I have only had 1 date with my husband in the past 6 months (we went to a screening of Fireproof before it was released into theaters!). Our 15th Anniversary was practically ignored since we moved into the house we are renting on that day.
6) My favorite things to do as a family are playing games, board games, dice games, card games, but best yet, baseball or volleyball. We got to do both in one day last Saturday! Riley had a game and afterward, the Prachars took the field for our own game! We played volleyball later that night at some friends' house where we went for dinner. We had so much fun!
The bleachers we have spent a significant amount of time in lately! See the flip flops??
Paul on the pitchers mound and me playing first base! Alayna was a surprise photographer!
Here she was in the dugout and caught Paul still pitching and one of the boys on 3rd base. How 'bout that red dirt??!
She apparently couldn't resist taking a picture of herself!
7) I am certain that the election will predict how close we are to the end of the end times. This is strictly my OPINION based on reading I have done recently on end times prophecy. You may disagree all you want...on your blog! Anyway, I think if Obama is elected that will mean a shorter time to the "end" because he is not loyal to Isreal and there is no mention of a Western power in any end time prophecy, so we will likely abandon Isreal to her own problems with him at the helm (or get blown off the map) which would explain why no mention of the US in end time prophecy. McCain is loyal to Isreal and it would make me think things were still a ways off if he gets into office. NOW, that being said, I do not think I can predict when the end will come since the Bible makes it clear that no knows the hour or the day, but we were given prophecy so we can interpret the times...and I'm just sayin'....