Photos courtesy of Ryan Prouty

Monday, December 15, 2008

Classic Prachar stuff...ie blackmail material

We recently were given the Toby Mac CD Diverse City and it has quickly become a family favorite. We especially love Catchafire (Whoopsi Daisy). I have pulled into the school parking lot blaring it with the bass bumpin' enough to make a gangsta jealous (can you just picture it???) Today, Gabriel told me one of his classmates saw me rockin' out driving down the road in my jammin'mini-van. Apparently I looked "wierd"! I love that I can embarrass my kids even when they are not with me!! Nevermind that they do a good enough job of embarrassing themselves. I had the song playing on my computer (now on my playlist) and Holden wanted me to film his "dance":

Oh, yeah, he's got his mom's moves!!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

i love the pass through 'rapping' of the big brother! hey, i need you to teach me via email how to post videos. i'm not sure i even know how to download them from the video camera? uh oh!

Cindy and company said...

Hilarious! Hey, teach me to post videos, too. I've got some winners of Hattie but have no idea how to let the world see them.

Medifast and Us said...

Ahh, the joys of embarrassing your children. Kate and I had some overalls (don't ask why!) and threatened our children to show up at their school wearing them! It kept them in line. Wait a minute, your from Iowa, you may not think overalls would be embarrassing. Nevermind.

Dan

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but those may be MY moves he's got. Definitely not quite as smooth as yours. :) I love picturing you jammin' and embarassin' at the same time. We are so our mother's daughters. Counting down till I get to be there bustin' a move too and embarassin' the chitlins!!
love you!

Stephanie said...

Hysterical! I can't wait until Mollie's old enough to embarass! It won't be hard for me to do!