Photos courtesy of Ryan Prouty

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter dress up

I am pretty sure this picture sums up how everyone but me felt about this photo shoot! The light was awful, that cloudy, overcast sun that doesn't seem to bother you until someone tells you to stop squinting! Here Gabe is just trying to open his eyes a bit! Paul was just in a mood...

or maybe I was squishing him! Everyone got their attitudes adjusted and we did manage to get a couple good pictures (but just a couple)!












We couldn't remember how to work the timer, so no family picture that day. We'll have to try again, maybe the light will be better and everyone will be in better moods!

5 comments:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Oh, but you have such a beautiful family - and I just LOVE that last shot of you and hubby together!

Becky said...

Why are family pictures so torturous for all involved except for moms? My family responds the same way when I "force" them to take formal pics!

I love your pics and also love the one of you two together!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, even with the blinding sunshine. A beautiful day always for the SON to shine. Everyone is dressed up and seems charming, I'm sure. The boys are dapper in their shirts as always. Alayna is gorgeous in your Easter dress. A great day for a birthday Travis, and fun to be celebrated in front of church, no? Thank God for you and the day you had.
Love and hugs,
G. & G. P.

Rikki Kreger said...

I love these pictures! They are all better than my attempted shot with all 3 of my kids. :)

Anonymous said...

You captured their very essence. Good work. My birthday desire was to be there with you, but alas, it didn't happen. Next year! It is seeming to be more of a reality every day. I love that you got singled out...ha! Would have loved to have seen that.