Photos courtesy of Ryan Prouty

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Prachar Family Fun Night: Part One

This was found on our doorstep last Friday! A package from the Rotzoll family in Iowa!! We were terribly excited and tore the paper off before I could get a picture! I got them to stand back for this one! The kids were excited that inside were not shoes:

Instead there was popcorn, M & M's, carmel corn cobs, Bee Movie, and a gift card to sponsor a Prachar Family Fun Night!We wasted NO time and popped some popcorn, popped in the movie and hung out together! We had a great evening!
Riley took some pictures of our movie watching. We don't have a TV in our living area anymore, just one in the guest room/Gabe's room, so we piled up there!
And even ate popcorn on the bed...now the Prachar kids know what a treat that is!!
Thanks so much Rotzoll family!! Be watching for sequels to this post!! We've got some more plans cooking!

8 comments:

The Novotny News said...

Looks YUMMY!!! I LOVE to get packages...especially with popcorn in them!! Talk soon!! Lots of love...Molly

sweetander said...

I LOVE family fun nights:) I made the mistake of popping popcorn last night before the kids were asleep and ended up with two little bodies on the couch sharing my popcorn with me:) The butter smell just fills the whole house!

sweetander said...

I LOVE family fun nights:) I made the mistake of popping popcorn last night before the kids were asleep and ended up with two little bodies on the couch sharing my popcorn with me:) The butter smell just fills the whole house!

Cindy and company said...

Love it! Love it! We took the TV out of the living room, too. (too hard to school around) Now we all pile on our bed. But no popcorn is allowed! I hate rolling over onto a kernel in the middle of the night ;)

Marner Family said...

Okay, can I just say I almost fell off my chair when I saw both your faces in the photo Riley took! I am sure you were having a great time, but knowing myself I think that is the exact look I would have until I would relax and enjoy the moment. Take care, can't wait to hear part TWO, THREE, FOUR ....

-beryl

Anonymous said...

I'm there with you in spirit. I can even imagine the popcorn kernels I would roll over onto in the middle of the night while asleep in that bed. much love and hugs around!!
Jo

Lisa said...

I am SO going to try pop corn and M&M's. I think we may have a special movie night tonight to celebrate Matthew getting 100% on his science test this week! Thanks for the idea!!

Kitti Klicks said...

Looks like you all had fun. Praise the Lord for time to relax as a family!

Thanks for the comments on my blog. I love getting them.

-Chrissy