Photos courtesy of Ryan Prouty

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No news...

Unbelievable, but we are stil awaiting the results of the third appraisal...well after it was promised. I have to say a big thank you to my dear friend and mentor Glenda for forwarding me these verses that have comforted me GREATLY:
24"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. 25And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. 26From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. Acts 17:24-26.
I'll keep you posted. This certainly seems like a God sized problem...just the kind He loves!

No comments: