Photos courtesy of Ryan Prouty

Friday, December 4, 2009

Some belated blogging

Yes, that is Alayna's jack-o-lantern. Paul and I were both able to attend her class Harvest party! First time ever, so I was glad I was able to get few pictures. Above, their craft was to use brads (simply pushed into the pumpkin)and ribbon to make the jack-o-lantern face, so cute, BUT, the pumpkin we sent was TINY since we didn't know why we were sending it! She made it work though!
Paul helping another child who had a tiny pumpkin.


Alayna was pretty thrilled to have her daddy at school.


They also decorated their own sugar cookies and devoured them (my kind of craft!)


Alayna's work of art.
I was thrilled to be able to use my lunch break to be there without having to get time off approved! If all the class parties are on Fridays, I should be able to attend a few since I work fairly close to their school on that day.
Stay tuned for some more belated posts, nothing earth shattering, just a catch up on our cray lives! Thanks to anyone who is still reading this blog, your comments warm my heart and encourage me in a way you would not believe!

2 comments:

safmomma said...

Thanks for the updates. I've missed seeing your family and what you are up to.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful to see Daddy with Alayna at school. One forgets how much Paul missed out on while working with the CRPD. All is good when one follows Gods' guidance. We look forward to learning more about what comes next. All of the kids are beautiful and have their own unique personality and special traits. The athletes in your family are going to keep everyone VERY busy. We recall the days of juggling schedules, and those times go by way too quickly.

Blessings, love, hugs, and prayers,
G. & G. P.